View Single Post
Posts: 3,811 | Thanked: 1,151 times | Joined on Oct 2007 @ East Lansing, MI
Thank you so much auouymous.

It works almost perfect for me.

There are still some times when it will fire up playing the wrong video, but that's about it.

A few things to note.

There was talk about immediately deleting a video in the script once it's finished playing... Not a good idea.

My memory card would constantly corrupt this way for some reason. I'm not sure why.

Besides, if something is good, I'd rather move it to a Favorites folder anyway.

The new script to stop a current download is spot on now.

I did add this to the end of the kill youtube script just to clean up the memory card at the same time.

rm /media/mmc1/Videos/*.*

I no longer have to keep checking inside the Videos folder to see what's going on anymore. All the weirdness has completely stopped.

It would be neat if there was a simple way to like a video and have it moved to a Saved or Favorites folder.

Also perhaps a way to resume a download if something ever happened while downloading.

Lastly, for those really long vids, a way to resume watching it at a certain point rather than holding the fast forward key.

I guess there's no timestamp of where you left off if the video is still downloading.

Overall, this is amazing though and probably my most used activity while on the tablet these days.

Thanks again for breathing much needed life into this auouymous.

I absolutely love these scripts.