View Single Post
Originally Posted by ajalkane View Post
Could have been a previous beta version, but I'm not sure. It's still a bit unclear to me how the defaults are taken and how they're controlled. But mainly it seems that, for example, whatever you have last set in the Clock application will become the default. For example if you change the sound for one Alarm, then that will become the new default.
I thought so, too, but I tried setting a new alarm (from the clock) with a snooze of 15 minutes and it didn't change the default snooze time. I changed the sound, too, and that changed the default sound.

Doing it manually changed it.

Code:
qdbus --system com.nokia.time /com/nokia/time com.nokia.time.set_default_snooze 600
But it doesn't get changed automatically for me. Might be something I've done in the past...

Didn't notice it earlier, but the enabled works for disabling only if something is set in sound (or after snooze apparently). So it seems the clock application is picky that all attributes must be set. I guess I might do another beta update.
Ah, that's true. Didn't notice this myself. It works really well once I set the sound in PM.

Actually, it doesn't work after snooze if the sound isn't set. I just set the sound and confused the resulting behaviour with it.

The snooze attribute is set (or should be) but unfortunately it seems the clock application does not really show the value, even if it's one of the predefined ones that can be set
I can't see it in the attributes with my script. Even if I explicitly set it from PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to slarti For This Useful Post: