View Single Post
Posts: 1,296 | Thanked: 1,773 times | Joined on Aug 2009 @ Budapest, Hungary
Hey guys,

Although I have been careful with it, my own N950 is also suffering from the same LCD issue. I'm kind of wondering what to do with it now.

Yes, I have used it to develop a bunch of stuff for Harmattan, and have helped a bunch of people to develop a bunch of other stuff. Then I also helped with Nemo to develop stuff that Jolla still uses now. So I guess it has been a good developer device for me.

However it has spent the past few years sitting in a drawer. I believe I did my part for the community, and then some. I don't plan to work on Harmattan anymore, and the device is too old for any relevant newer work. It's now just a piece of memorabilia.

I've been also reading about this on other threads, found a lot of flame, but no real answers.
So, does the original agreement with Nokia still apply? Who now is the "legal heir" to the agreement on Nokia's side? Did Nokia or Microsoft (or the Devil) come after anyone who has sold or given away their N950?
What do you guys think? What would you do with the N950? Would a broken N950 still sell?

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venemo For This Useful Post: