View Single Post
Posts: 62 | Thanked: 158 times | Joined on Jul 2011 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by omar451451 View Post
Thanks a lot for helping on that issue, according to you i just have to install & uninstall the .deb package without any rebooting or using the terminal ?? Ryt ?? Just to clarify , i didn't install the app which you had released just followed the steps mentioned in your blog with the 2 image files to be placed in the dowloads folder..... Sorry for bothering coz i just am scared that i myt end up spoiling my device without any expert advice ...And yeah , i had used your tweak only after updating to the latest firmware and still running the same PR 1.2.... Thanks again !
If you have modified the meegotouchhome.css located at /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/libmeegotouchhome/style/ or /usr/share/themes/base/meegotouch/meegotouchhome/style, the deb file will help you to restore the css file and what you have to do is download the debian file on your phone and open it using a file manager, it's easier than install it through terminal. If you still have doubt, can you please PM me and I walk you through the recovery process? Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to cckwes For This Useful Post: