View Single Post
First, massive thanks for going through the trouble to make & port this app!

Some quick comments after loading this into my phone:

-The "account login" page handles a bit iffy - I repeatedly kept swiping away (unintentionally) from the page for some reason, when my intention was to scroll the zoomed in page to the login text input. Took me 3 tries to get my account set up.

-There's a bunch of generic subreddits listed in the subreddit menu that I'm not subscribed to, is this the intended behaviour?

-Also, would be great if you could modify/remove entries from this subreddit list with a long tap on the selected item, similar to the mark read/delete functions in the e-mail client.

- +1 Mikecomputing's suggestion.

- Another alternative suggestion for browsing would be to have the subscribed subreddit list be the first/main page of the app. Use this as the base for a "tree-style" navigation. This way you'd avoid having to use the pulley menu to switch between different subreddits, and you could simply just flick backward to the list of subscribed reddits from any given subreddit, similarly to how you flick back to the list of posts in a subreddit after reading a comment/post thread.

Last edited by Yeum; 2014-01-01 at 14:33.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Yeum For This Useful Post: