View Single Post
Posts: 24 | Thanked: 9 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Europe
Originally Posted by freemangordon View Post
well, the correct place to copy libgstdsp.so (as is written in the first post ) is /usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/

@rslick - if you have some OC software installed(including batterypatch), uninstall it, it could mess the things. Then open terminal, type "root" without quotes, press enter and when you have # prompt (i.e. root access) do "kernel-config default dsp" without quotes. Then reboot your device and try again. If videos still not work repeat the same thing, but this time with "default" profile (i.e. "kernel-config default default"). And if the videos don't work even after you reboot with "default" profile set as default, then you either did not follow the steps on the first post, or something strange is going on. Anyway, in that case please post here (as attachment) your dmesg output
I've done everything you said and now the original movies works but the 720p movie starts whit a noise sound(like an fm radio noise)for couple of seconds and after that sound is muted.the video plays very slow .even slower than in sib player.
I attached my dmesg file below.Thank you.Kind regards.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Dmesg .txt (7.9 KB, 112 views)