View Single Post
I have a similar question as Temporal. I've been playing around with Gpodder for a couple of weeks on my N900, but haven't been able to give up my N800 with Canola because I can't figure out an efficient way to play the podcasts using Gpodder and the Media Player.

I tend to like to listen to news podcasts on my morning ride to work, and non-news items on the way home. With Canola I'll open up the feed for BBC or The Economist as I'm leaving for work and pick a few podcasts that sound interesting and then start the first one while it is still downloading, the rest will finish downloading before I'm out of range of WiFi and will continue playing back to back. I usually have enough downloaded for an hour ride to work.

Now I'm probably a big idiot, but I haven't been able to figure out a way to do anything at all similar with either Media Player or OMP. Will Panucci allow me to play podcasts by feed? If I use Panucci just for podcasts is there a way to get my podcasts out of media player so that podcasts and music are not intermingled?