View Single Post
AFAIK, they're using (now) version with 1GB RAM, but it doesn't matter - parts used by factory that produces it is everything, when it comes to materials/build quality.

Long time ago, I've messed with - for times they were introduced - revolutionary and cheap mp4 players based on Ramos design. Despite looking identical and having same hardware infrastructure, there were ones acting like total trash, and "almost" identical ones robust ans reliable (in Poland, Pentagram adapted them as Eon Cineo). Everything made from the same design!

@GrimyHR
Don't take it personally, but after reading it, I'm glad I don't live in Croatia And of course, they're opening every single overbroad parcel? Maybe someone can send it to You as damaged, with, I don't know, unsoldered battery (or any other thing, that render device unusable for random customs office's noob, but easy to fix)? Then, it would be suitable to enter <50$ area.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!