View Single Post
Dear ****,
My name is Bien from PayPal Customer Support.

Thank you for contacting us about the payments you sent to Neo900 UG. In my desire to assist you, I wanted to call you on your phone number (****) however I have received your inquiry at 4:27 AM and it’s still outside professional calling hours. Nevertheless, it's my pleasure assisting you through this email.

I have reviewed your PayPal account and I can confirm that the payments you sent to Neo900 UG on Jan 18, 2015 and May 23, 2015 were already released few months ago. Therefore, if they are experiencing PayPal Reserve now, it will surely not include old transactions such as yours. With your transaction being older than 6 months, I can assure you that they have received the money already, and there's a possibility that they may have already used or spent the money within that 6 months.

Kindly advise your merchant to contact PayPal so that we can help them out with their confusions about which transactions were being held or reserved.

Please let me know if you need further clarification about your PayPal account. Rest assured that I will do my very best to give you immediate answers. Thank you for choosing PayPal. We value your business.

Sincerely,
Bien
PayPal
I'm a bit confused, should I keep pushing PayPal?

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nadrimajstor For This Useful Post: