View Single Post
Originally Posted by Addison View Post
Hey auounymous, if you could, mind sharing some new screenshots of your desktop and what you're doing?
My desktop looks like any other Diablo5 desktop, just a different background image. The problem with changing the number of statusbar applets is that the theme must be designed to handle that number, increase them and the theme must have a wider statusbar area, decrease them and it must have a smaller statusbar area. The Diablo5 theme tweaker lets you select the number of applets you want and it generates theme images with the correct statusbar length. The same could be done for other themes but it requires chopping the theme into small components and setting up the code to draw them at the correct locations or repeat them over a common area. I'll be releasing the code as soon as I get around to it and if someone wants to port it to their favorite theme then I could host their changes.

Edit: I might also write an app that runs on the device to avoid the web browser and downloading/installing of images. Maybe add a little language to define a theme so the one app could support any theme that included a definition and sub-images. Just don't hold your breath...

Last edited by auouymous; 2011-09-29 at 22:49.

The Following User Says Thank You to auouymous For This Useful Post: