View Single Post
Posts: 3,328 | Thanked: 4,476 times | Joined on May 2011 @ Poland
Hi,

I managed to port the most of the Harmattan's SignOn Framework.

How to be able to install it?
You need to add the meecolay repository and extras-devel. You can do it by installing the meecolay-core package.
Note: you need to apt-get update after installing the package!
Note2: meecolay-core sets up the repo temporarily. Due to problems with autobuilder, repo setup hasn't been moved to separate package yet. The update will be announced in this thread too.

INFORMATION FOR DEVELOPERS

Now, with most libraries ported we need a nice GUI. Otherwise Accounts & SSO framework is useless. I was unable to cleanly build the GUI stuff.

What is needed
  • libaccounts-ui: link (source of Harmattan version depends on proprietary libraries, nemo is free of them) - we can take original Harmattan packaging to the Nemo version
  • accounts-ui: link

The best way might be to base on Nemo Mobile code. We don't have Sparql modules in tracker. Debian packaging for these can be created by Qt Creator if Harmattan/Fremantle target selected. QML might be a good choice, then some of the Nemo code might be reused.

I hope we can create the Fremantle-ready GUI parts so that any developer can use SSO! If you'd like to help in creating the GUI parts, pm or mail me.

Projects no longer actively developed: here

Last edited by marmistrz; 2012-12-28 at 19:59.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to marmistrz For This Useful Post: