View Single Post
Posts: 293 | Thanked: 163 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ beijing-islamabad
OFF TOPIC
i guess just like me ,everyone will be confused and sad enough while being afraid of losing some great geeks over here and this lovely forum.I dont know whoever is controlling this maemo domain and if it is nokia then whats actually they are trying to prove ?people could easily advertise their products and new stuff here but what the **** is wrong with these monkeys ?
anyway its been about 2 years since i am keeping my lovely N900 and it is frigging faster ,newer and totally outlandish.And really without you guys ,without this forum it was never possible .And tell you what i grabbed iphone4s,sgs2,cheap chinese with ICS installed but really nothing really can be compared with this monster N900.They are so fking boring.
just saw gidzz today with this new game that he has managed to throw for our geeky N900,look at the brilliant minds over here ,look at the latest projects coming with every new day .
maemeemo,meecloy,nicolai's front camera app,ammyt's work on ICS release ,last but not the least,look at taixzo with his bloody damn good saera program.Where else we could have such brilliant people ?
i might have missed loads of names but truly every single person in this community means something .Never mind !some words were meant to be poked out in sucha dire situation,Sighs !
On topic
so if the decision has really made about the future of maemo.org,how the nokia is responding to the current situation ? Has any one asked about this from qgil? And if maemo.org is really not going to be funded after 2012 ,how the council is gonna respond to that ? beside moving the whole database from maemo.org to some other open source project site ,why not talk to any of nokians about the issue,we might able to buy a bit more time out of the equation ?
I would still recommend to be ready for whole thing in case of any prior,sudden alarmed warning .I hope we get through this easily !

The Following User Says Thank You to imo For This Useful Post: