View Single Post
Posts: 800 | Thanked: 957 times | Joined on Sep 2010 @ India
Originally Posted by abill_uk View Post
...quote removed, as unwanted and avoidable...

Oh my God, man! You are not even willing to make a single wiki page, and yet you critisise the devs working on CSSU.

Ok, we all have understood and noted that you are all for the continuing development of Maemo and donot want it to see it die. We have also noted your repeated point that Meego is not Maemo.

Now my question is, what are you willing to do personally about this apart from posting here at TMO? You're not a coder, so we dont expect anything in that line.

1. How about testing and reporting bugs and help maemo move forward (with CSSU)? As far as i can see, you have not even installed CSSu till now, fearing instability. So, thats a No.

2. Make donations, or help in other monetary ways. Again, have you donated anything so far? No?

3. Make a wiki page to organise information and as a starting point. You have refused.

So, let me ask again, what exactly are you willing to do, to help the "progression" of Maemo?

My apps for N9:
LockScreenQuotes
USbS

If you feel I have helped you, don't forget to press Thanks!

Last edited by ejasmudar; 2011-08-05 at 10:35. Reason: removed quote

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ejasmudar For This Useful Post: