View Single Post
great news. i think libiphb should be enough.

h-d clutter 1.x still needs cssu fixes assessed and merged. might be easier in the long run to take cssu version and merge clutter1 code into that. on the whole it is "working" ok atm.

it has an issue with window thumbnail not being correctly drawn inside container, probably just a coordinate issue as it leaves a transparent bar.

the other issue is switching between window/switcher too fast causes xwindow/client disconnect. theres a similar issue documented in the source file. iirc you can't use source as it was in 0.8 due to deprecated/removed features. it crashed to start, after a few fixes it would display but not react to events and is now in its almost working state.

as for cail to cally, I'm not too sure. if cally is in 0.8 i don't see why not. just not sure how they compare feature wise.

i was hoping to get some time before then but got hit by another bombshell when i got to work. someone goes on to maternity friday and none of her shifts are covered. as one of the only people on site who can do her job, guess who they want to come in earlier and on days off to cover.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Android_808 For This Useful Post: