View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by mosen View Post
@MartinK, @gaelic, what about making a backup on jolla phone, copy file to Tablet and restore backup?
Not having a tablet yet, I was planning to do it like that, so it would be great to hear if it is working!

Edit: Since 1.1.9.x there is even "copy to memory card" in backup-settings as a pulley option, so i suspect it is planned by Jolla to take out the memory card with backupfile from phone and stick it into the tablet to restore?
That's an interesting idea! And it should work, at least "on paper" given that the backup software should be the same on both ends.

But this is still something like a first-time-setup thing as backup restore IIRC overwrites any data currently in place. The question I have linked to is more about long term bidirectional synchronisation ,data sharing and cooperation (forwarding calls, messaging sessions, web pages, etc.) between your Jolla phone and tablet.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: