View Single Post
Originally Posted by GameboyRMH View Post
OMWeather still works, it's just the default weather source that doesn't, change to an alternative one (I used yr.no) and it'll work again.
I know, but as I said here, weather.com was more accurate and more detailed than yr.no

Originally Posted by Halftux View Post
Which version of keepassx are you running and what kind of improvements you would like to have?

Latest version is not from extras it is in the garage with some gui changes for N900.
I use keepassx from extras, and that version is not really usable on the N900 (I use only the basic stuff so it is ok, but if I want to get on the menu for instance, there are too many rows to be clickable). Will try and see the version from garage when I will have some time to mess with that.

Originally Posted by Android_808 View Post
I managed to get my copy working again! Decided to try the version of the weather.com db and omweather from extras-devel after finding the other sources didn't have the detail/locations in UK that weather.com db has.
So if I understand correctly the version of omweather and weather.com db from extras-devel work as they should?

The Following User Says Thank You to Malakai For This Useful Post: