View Single Post
Posts: 12 | Thanked: 0 times | Joined on Mar 2012 @ Lahore, Pakistan.
Originally Posted by MINKIN2 View Post
Sorry, but I have to ask...

As this charges via USB and not the wall charger, have you tried using a different wall charger?

I understand that this symptom may have occurred after you reflashed you device, but it might be worth testing this in the process of elimination. It may save you a lot of time later
no i haven't tried any other charger but tried this wall charger on other devices such as samsung galaxy Y and it works extremely fine.
about my wall charger i think i need to tell that if placed and plugged in a certain position with the usb port it does recognise the charger and starts charging the device but what happens next is that after about 10 to 20 minutes the battery suddenly drains the whole charging (assume that if i have a fully charged batterry) .
the same thing happens with the usb wire as i have to place and plug it in a certain position but the benifit it gives me is that it charges the device to full level .... u know it takes a lot time
so i want the wall charger to charge the battery whether the usb port is loose or broken , because the usb wire works.