View Single Post
I have moved away from the world of MeeGo/Maemo and am currently the owner of a Galaxy Nexus which I must admit I do love.

I am not interested in the

"MeeGo/Maemo is better and you should switch back"

I want to pass on the N9 greatness to somebody who will actually use it, its a phone that deserves somebody to give it their full hacking attention and seeing as they are no longer made I am hoping this will help somebody who wants one!

Its a 64GB N9 in Black with no scratches or scrapes! The USB Door is a bit flimsy but its an easy fix. The door still opens and closes its just a little bit flimsy.

I will include the box and ALL original accesories including the soft case, and 2 harder plastic bumper cases(White and Black). I will also be including the CapDase Leather flip case with it as I no longer have use for that.

For all of this I am asking for £220 + your preffered postage method!

Will ship anywhere in the EU, and even the US if need be. Post Offers here or PM ME

Payment via PayPal

Pictures are available here!

N900 Died Replaced with N8, Requested E7, "Accidentally Broke E7", Now rolling with an N9 and im loving it!

My Contributions

N900 Conversations Wiki Page

Last edited by godofwar424; 2012-12-02 at 09:54. Reason: Fixed Photos Link!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to godofwar424 For This Useful Post: