View Single Post
Originally Posted by mscion View Post
Yes or Hello KittyKat. Actually, if you can wait a little the Nexus X sounds quite tempting. It will be running Android L out of the box,
have a 5.9 inch screen. ART should be running on it and have tons of support from developers. Might also be less expensive at about $600. Non expanable memory may make it doa for some - unless you are ok with 64GB!
I heard it was going to be called Nexus X, along side Moto X (2014).
And heard it was going to have a 5.6inch screen.
So if you round it, it is a 6 inch phone. I hope that's the case because the Moto X has slim bezels but not as thin as LG's or Sharp's. And the phone isn't thin either. So a 5.6inch Moto X would be slightly larger than Note 3... manageable!

But a 5.9inch Moto X would be closer in size to the HTC One MAX.
And that's too large for me to handle one-handedly or put into my tighter jean pockets.

To be honest, I was really divided between the Note 3 and LG G2. I think a 5.2inch screen with minimum bezel is really the sweet spot, at least for me. And I think the sweet spot for the majority of people is 4.7inch with minimum bezel.

But I went to N3 over G2 simply because of N3's leather-back, previous history, and because the Note 3 is more popular so it would get bigger backing by the community.

edit:

Yeah, no waterproofing.
Sucks that it is so, and its bigger too.

I'm flattered

Last edited by Kangal; 2014-09-05 at 08:30.