View Single Post
Hello world,

First, sorry if I'm in the wrong place, and sorry if this is an already known and easely fixable issue.

I red a lot about the n9 and meago on this (awsome) site and here and there on the internet, and i decided to buy one. I'm new to the meamo world (I've never touched android either, in fact I'm new to the smartphone world), so forgive me if I ask silly questions, although I usually try not to open topic before being completely hopeless...

So I carefully red the "Resurrect your N9" topic (https://wiki.maemo.org/Resurrect_your_N9) and so the first thing I tried to do was to change the repo. I turned the Allow installations from Non-Store sources option on then opened the browser: And well I couldn't browse to openrepos.net as well as nearly every website I tried to browse to. (I could access meamo.org and A small videogame blog merlfrit.net and that's all). It seems to load a few things before prompting an error message "Couldn't open page [url]".

I looked for a solutions on this forum but nothing helped me... I new I might not be able to access every websites, but here it's serioulsly getting on my nerves

I guess I can install the N9 repomirror package transfering it from my PC but still.... I'd expect the browser to access most sites since it's compatible HTML5. I guess the probleme isn't about that though.

I really love this device so I'm ready to put a lot of effort and time into it

Thank you if you took the time ti read this, I'm looking forwoard to your help!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to holistik For This Useful Post: