View Single Post
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 82 times | Joined on Oct 2011 @ Dubrovnik, Croatia
no kidding - waited after the reboot for the OS startup to calm own, briefly plugged the charger to reset Battery Usage app... 101mA...

but then I've browsed thoroughly that #486 Harmattan bug thread regarding meegotouchhome process, although my "top" haven't been showing meegotouchhome to have frequent peeks during some 5-6 minutes I've been watching, let alone being constantly on the top... I haven't got right what Vaterix recommended me - I've been adding and removing apps onto homescreen - there I saw that bookmark icon had to be saved onto homescreen from within the browser, and then removed... et voila - idle fell down to 14mA, now 33mA, what is expected regarding 3g and Skype turned ON...

I've tried that small python script (auto add/remove homescreen bookmark each hour) that user "bnw" posted on the bug page ( https://harmattan-bugs.nokia.com/sho...cgi?id=486#c28 ) - it didn't work for me, at least not immediately, so I've uninstalled it - but I'm going to contact him about that, and maybe give it a second chance - could be worth of it...

I'll keep You posted... thanks, mate...

Last edited by Zelig; 2012-02-07 at 11:52.

The Following User Says Thank You to Zelig For This Useful Post: