View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 4,920 | Thanked: 12,867 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Southerrn Finland
Originally Posted by juiceme View Post
That's a good workaround, and since I have had 2 such freezes last week I thought of setting that up.

HOWEVER it seems I have today found a way to get out of the lipstick freeze without that, using just gestures!
(To be confirmed yet, I'll have to wait for the next freeze and try to unlock my device again the same way before I can say it is official)
And it is confirmed, today I got the screen lockup again and managed to get out of it by the same method;
  • 1.) when the device stopped responding to touches, did double-push power button to lock it, then again double-push to get to the lockscreen pin entry.
  • 2.) did the number entry with 2-finger-taps and was able to unlock the device, unfreezing lipstick
Note; at least my device is prone to lipstick freeze after a phonecall, altough not every time, maybe one out of every 5 or so... Somehow dependant on what gestures I do after ending the call.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to juiceme For This Useful Post: