View Single Post
Posts: 415 | Thanked: 44 times | Joined on Apr 2007 @ Austin, Texas
Originally Posted by namtastic View Post
Just took a look at it. It's the default repo, but with "chinook" specified. (The default entry leaves the distribution blank.)

I was in the same boat as most, reloading AppManager but not seeing the app. I wonder if they are waiting for an announcement or something before putting it into the default repo path?
You're almost there! I was just able to do this. I changed the default distribution from blank to 'chinook' in the Nokia 3rd party software catalog (http://catalogue.tableteer.nokia.com/non-certified/) and it showed up in the list of installable apps.

Btw, it didn't involve changing 'repository' to 'repostory' (which didn't sound right (to me, anyway).

EDIT: But the app doesn't appear to be working, alas. I have an N810 with the latest firmware, so perhaps there's an inconsistency somewhere in this version. I'll try a reboot to see if that solves it...

Update: No, the reboot resulted in a new icon for the app but the result is the same...nothing happens. Since other report it working (thanks El Amir) I'm guessing it's just a version issue. Likely a new version will solve this. For me it's not a 'must-have' app so I can be patient, but I do like this because it adds so much for so little!

Last edited by Greyghost; 2007-12-25 at 19:14.