View Single Post
hi Dotblank!
Thanks for your efforts. By the way, not meaning to be "nasty", but I would like the previous release back!!! I explain:
The last one was playing songs very well, and you could keep the app open and add songs for as long as you wanted; this one exit with fault after few seconds of playing...
The playlist menu still do nothing, at least for me! When you hit the "queue" button, to add songs to the supposed play list, it downloads them, witch in my opinion is faulty, but anyway, I was not able to know if the added songs would play because as I stated before, the app exit (close) before the end of the first song!
A suggestion:
Would not be better to have the possibility to tick (check) the songs you want to listen directly on the result list, then play the selected songs? Maybe after parsing the list to find the next checked. And so the playlist menu would have for only purpose to show the list of only "ticked" items.
Well I'm not sure my explanations are so clear! By the way, previous release was playing correctly, this one doesn't!