View Single Post
Posts: 21 | Thanked: 8 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Turin, Italy
I must say i like the n900 a lot, after all this time it's on the market and still there is no other phone i'd rather have but the n900 has big problems like the one this topic is talking about...i had the same problem so i took the phone in for warranty, they shipped it to nokia and after the 3 weeks waiting they brought me a new nokia n900 witch was working but had other two problems that my n900 didn't have( 3 dead pixels and the keyboard wasan't alligned when closed) i was very dissapointed, the girl from nokia care said she can send it back but it will be another 3 weeks...so i just kept it as it was, after 2 days the other problem appeared...2 bright lights on the screen....a problem i had with the other one too...but i said what the hell it's a great phone so i'll enjoy it as it is, and now after about 3 months the old problem represented itself on the new phone too(all telephony functions disabled due to communication error) so guess i just have to ship it back but i'm a little mad,i have to wait another 3 weeks then they give me another phone that is going to have flaws and in 3-4 months is going to break...i mean this isn't right...i payed 600 euros, for this price it should be a perfect phone, and when the warranty runs out? another 600 euros? i hate to say it but if they don't solve this nokia is just stealing the money....