View Single Post
Originally Posted by gerbick View Post
Ironic that this is a website still dedicated to a dead OS or two centered around an ancient device that's being resurrected slowly from its grave, Frankenstein style.

The want and need may not appeal to folks here. But Windows is in place within most corporations, and when the Nexus 5 could display desktop Linux, it was applauded here for the most part (I will admit being enthusiastic at least) and yet this is shunned?

We're a niche within a niche here. These types of discussions makes that all more apparent to me.

Who needs this? Mostly nobody here. Who wants this? Whomever Microsoft markets this to... or something like that. Will any of you buy it? Not willingly unless your company requires it. And I think most of you don't have jobs that require Windows whatsoever.
To be honest I would buy an ARM based Windows device if it was a small Tablet. I want a portable device that runs a full os. If Windows is the best choice for a full os, than so be it. There really isn't that many good choices for Linux tablets.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to railroadmaster For This Useful Post: