View Single Post
Posts: 309 | Thanked: 115 times | Joined on May 2010 @ Malaysia
Originally Posted by tuxsavvy View Post
It could be a couple of things:
  • You have already set the login and password with safari before but may have already forgotten that you did.
  • Someone else who borrowed your computer (if its actually shared) may have entered it in.
  • Maybe safari assumed to use anonymous login by default and if that does not work it will prompt the user to enter proper credentials.
  • For some reason the site owner may have decided to block certain browsers for some weird reasons.

It also doesn't really help if you cannot tell us which site you're referring to in the first place.
thank you sir for your feedback..i'm not quite sure..sometimes, it's working..sometimes it doesnt..closing n restarting yamas occasionally fix the problem..

basically im trying gmail,yahoo,facebook,forums and so on..sometimes the websites,login and password showed up, sometimes didn't..as such,restarting yamas several times seems to fix it though..

however, there is one thing that i'm quite confuse about..

i've added a screenshot attachment for it..

Name:  Screenshot-20111112-030342.jpg
Views: 978
Size:  20.1 KB

what are those numbers after "login="

yes i have 3 hosts connected to the same wifi (ipad,imac,windows pc and my N900)..sorry if i sound dumb..but im still learning.. =)

thanks and regards