View Single Post
Posts: 27 | Thanked: 33 times | Joined on Oct 2017 @ Finland
Originally Posted by Korkkiruuvi View Post
Have you found solution? I'm unable to flash newest sailfish with flash-on windows bat. commandline disappears after few seconds. I also tried previous sailfish release with same result.

I also used newflasher to revert everything normal and try again. I also wonder is it recuired to flash both separate downloads from xperifirm as it suggest two separate downloads "52.1.A.3.137" "190510.001-10073" both few gigabytes large.

As I see someone has confirmed it should work (github).

Could it related to that I tried aosp11 port & twrp-recovey from xda-developers and messing those files somehow.

Can't use linux to test flash for now.

Is it correct to keep standalone android platform-tools actual files same place where lies sailfish flashing files? I could not get fastboot work any other ways.
Afterall decided try linux and worked flawlessly. However next issues are graphic artifacts; everytime swipe to home both sides causes artifacts, also random actions does very commonly. Does it same that already reported in github? Might be however it could be reduced by underclocking gpu or something similar.

Any instructions for that?