Thread: alternative MMS
View Single Post
Banned | Posts: 974 | Thanked: 622 times | Joined on Oct 2010
Originally Posted by jperez2009 View Post
Only sucks from your perspective, but to be honest, it's amazing because of the simple fact we don't have it natively. Frals has done a fine job making this, so major props to him on making this. Keep up the great work Frals!

EDIT:
(Wow, I didn't finish what I was saying before I posted :lol: )
Quick note, yes, there are some features we'd all like to see, but if you want it done quicker, why not learn the implementation and do it yourself and submit it? You should give more constructive criticism rather that just flat out saying it suck. That's just flame bait and helps no one. Can't code? Suggest a feature and wait patiently.
It is not like MMS and MMS functionality from a user point of view is a new thing that needs to be explored or anything. The functionality is standard on all phones from the cheapest to the most expensive. If you pick up any Sony Ericson, Nokia, Samsung or LG, and I mean ANY phone, even Android and iPhone, you got the basic blueprint of what and how. There isn't any need for detailed and 'constructive' critisism, either it works as expected or it doesn't.

I'm sorry, but fMMS does not work as you would expect. It is limited and strange.

Besides, my question was not about improving fMMS. I was asking if there was an alternative that IMO doesn't suck as much. I shouldn't use the word suck I guess, but it is a good description.