View Single Post
Originally Posted by Pondake View Post
Funny that you could notice if wether someone has overclocked the device or not.

What have you picked up from mine?
It's possible to check (unclearable) number of times kernel was flashed. Of course, it doesn't matter that someone overclocked it or not, but many kernel flashes are most likely for power-users, or at least "wannabe" ones

Although, I must admit, that I haven't gone so far - that's why I've written "to my best knowledge" - judging by device state. I think, that trying to determine "overclocked or not" is not feasible (and never 100% accurate).
---

As for second part of Your post - yea, very funny. I though about adding "disclaimer" to the first post "people that have sent me N900 for soldering down USB port or repair - don't worry, I'm *not* selling Your devices..." - but I though it isn't necessary

Also, I though it's clear enough in first post, but to have everything straight&clear - those devices were *not* repaired by me on any way. I've just soldered down USB port to motherboard, which is considered best practice to prevent port breakage. Those devices *doesn't* have port repaired by using testpads, or anything like that.

/Estel
-
Camera cover MOD
-
Measure battery's real capacity on-device
-
TrueCrypt 7.1 | ereswap | bnf
-
Hardware's mods research is costly. To support my work, please consider donating. Thank You!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Estel For This Useful Post: