View Single Post
Posts: 722 | Thanked: 1,223 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ USA
Originally Posted by LagunaCid View Post
Hi, I was wondering if Google Maps Public Transit information is going to be added to this application in the future? As a transit user, that's pretty much what I miss the most from google maps.
You will find more information about this in previous posts but, in summary, probably not because google said is not going to make it available to 3rd parties due to licensing.

My maemo work:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Harmattan:
GeePS - native UI around google maps - GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps".
Shutdown - shutdown and reboot with one click - QuickCall - one click call, skypeout and google voice integration using dial tones.
WakeOnLan - wake computers on your local network.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For Maemo/N900:
GApp - access to optimized mobile "google apps". - MobWebMail: browser optimized to access multiple gmail accounts
MyContacts: 75 Contacts on your desktop, ring tones per group and more - GeePS: native front-end for google maps
Macuco2 : web browser to access web sites optimized for the iphone - WakeOnLan: wake up computers on your local network
dbBrowser: Simple application to browse sqlite databases