View Single Post
Posts: 38 | Thanked: 92 times | Joined on Apr 2012 @ Australia
#15
Hi All,

An update on the receiver front. My AUD3.90 receiver to suit Nokia Lumia 820 arrived today and the installation went perfect. So all is working now, very well. It fitted perfectly, I used a small amount of contact adhesive to replace the adhesive that Jolla used originally. I purchased this off ebay.

For the benefit of Pawel Spoon I have attached an image showing what I did. Note that I have only just enough of an idea to do the job, so these instructions are probably wrong. Use with caution, or better yet find your own way. I don't know how to attach a good quality image so see my google drive for a better copy .

Thanks again to Greendts for finding the replacement part. Saved me untold amounts of heartbreak or money. And thanks to TMO for saving another phone!

Justin.
Attached Images
 
 

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to juz For This Useful Post: