Thread: [SailfishOS] Pan Transit
View Single Post
Dear otsaloma,

I am currently working on a provider for pan transit but have some issues with setting it up. As you wrote in the README on github, I debugged the code using on my PC using the python scripts (where it gives correct results, IMHO). However, after copying the files to "/home/nemo/.local/share/harbour-pan-transit/providers" and selecting the new provider in the settings the search is not given results.

Is there a way to debug this from within the app or making it more verbose? What steps would you recommend?

Thanks!

Edit: I now found out that I need to start pan transit via "/usr/bin/sailfish-qml harbour-pan-transit" which gives me the python output.
Now, I could fix one bug such that I can now search for stops, but whenever I want to see the departures of that stop none are listed (I made my python script a little bit verbose and can see that data exists). Is there a way to make pan transit more verbose to see whats going on there?

Edit2: I created a fork (sorry for the horrible code and the fact that it currently needs python3-requests). I would be very glad if you could have a look at it.

Last edited by bomo; 2017-09-24 at 18:46.

The Following User Says Thank You to bomo For This Useful Post: