View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Jtabs at Taobao seem to have been sold off...

I tried to purchase from all listed 1888yuan sellers within the last 4 days but all reported "out of stock" to yoybuy.
Last chat message from Yoybuy i got regarding my latest attempt from this night:

sorry dear. this one is out of stock also. and we didn´t find it in other sellers. so i will refund you. thanks
If it is untrue and sellers only tell to be out of stock, waiting for Jolla to deliver the last jtabs and then have the chance to raise the price even more is to be seen.

But for now, i am giving up.

Edit, Haha, one more try on NapaDokcs link which he provided while i was typing e.g. not having reloaded the page
They actually list the tablet on yoybuy themselfes in that link? WTF is going on.
Edit2: on closer inspection, the yoybuy article linked to Han-yi telephone, whom i tried already 2 days ago... so i guess the link is a zombie and i soon will hav my 9th refund message from yoybuy...
Edit3. The article is "in Process" since an hour for the first time.
Before it always went to "await refund" directly.
Agent at taobao is someone new named "dong". i was served by lilian, karen and angelina before. Maybe dong can be more convincing than the girls

Last edited by mosen; 2016-03-11 at 09:26.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: