View Single Post
Posts: 455 | Thanked: 782 times | Joined on Nov 2009 @ Netherlands
Hardware QWERTY is pretty much logical assumption, so I won't go into details with it.

A wireless charging cover with matched slide-in car cradle - I'm sick of putting and removing cables from my devices whenever I get in / out of my car. Additionally, the cover (or the cradle) can contain an enlarged antenna for better GPS reception in tight urban environments.

A dock cover (can be additional function of the above) which exposes everything relevant so that the device can be docked in a desktop-like setting, transferring all the interfaces to external monitor/keyboard/mouse... As a bonus, the OS would adjust to such environment becoming a traditional-looking Linux distro.

And if a proper USB2.0 interface is exposed, as I've suggested, then we can really go wild with additional functionality like adding storage, network interfaces, a slew of additional sensors, software controlled color change or an additional display, etc. etc.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to zwer For This Useful Post: