View Single Post
Originally Posted by bennypr0fane View Post
Why the hell not? You're making it sound like basically all business is ********. If that was the case, one also clearly cannot fully trust any Information given by the campaigners.
However, what I'm saying here has nothing to do with Livermorium.
For small player it is. I don't know exact details about this case, however, response to initial query is not binding agreement, so supplier may and will change their position according to their interest and schedules. Campaigners can only work with information they are given but they cannot control if suppliers change their position especially if there are delays in schedule. It may be unfortunate, but it's the way system works. In my experience, even state/city officials do it at times, ask a question and get response, then act accordingly and when it's time to handle the official things as per instructed they have changed their mind and possibly caused you financial harm. And don't even dream about having any kind of atonement, their position is that they have not given any binding information and you just have to suck it all up...

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulmaHerra For This Useful Post: