View Single Post
When I say casual I mean you bought it because you thought you couldn't live without, it looked awesome, and you figured wow a device smaller then my laptop that I can surf the net with, but then soon after acquiring said device you felt you really didn't need it. That is the boat I am now in. I have been longing for a quality but slick deal laptop for quite sometime, not having enough, i figure why not go for the n800 now I am hesitant on whether or not I should keep it. I have used it a few times, I find some sites absolutely refuse to cooperate with the device using the mozilla browser and i don't even know how to switch back because when i goto change the browser engine back to opera it just doesn't stay.

I don't store pictures on it, or music, i only have the 128mb card it came with right now. I bought it from Amazon and have 30 days to return it but a part of me thinks I should keep it because it will come in handy one day on trips and such but the other part says hey ***** 350 bucks for something you don't really use too much! Could have went towards a lappy.

Maybe I should have gotten in on the 150 dollar deal for the 770, but of course I have to have the latest and greatest, ho hum.