View Single Post
Community Council | Posts: 1,669 | Thanked: 10,225 times | Joined on Nov 2014 @ Lower Rhine
Around 4days on airplane mode is also what i had last time i forgot to switch it off. 6 hours normal usage also fits.
Jolla Tablet boots up very fast so i do switch it off after recharge to min 80%.

Somehow we need to find the max runtime by turning everything off, right? Then calculate an optimum drain/hour and can then compare to states with single running services and apps drain/hour.

What i am going to try first is if i can beat the 4-5 days with Dalvik disabled. Was it running during your airplane runtime @mscion?
What else to disable.
Is it worth to try not using airplane but switching the services off manually to rule out airplane does not actually switch "everything off"?

Originally Posted by Dave999 View Post
Guys,
Given that no one has a tablet yet indicates that your hunt for the issue is pretty much irrelevant right now
Would'nt it be cool if we could hint jolla where to optimize and make the existing and hopefully coming tablets last longer?
But yes, if there is interest we should propably have a seperate thread or continue this one.

Last edited by mosen; 2017-07-10 at 17:46.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mosen For This Useful Post: