View Single Post
Posts: 132 | Thanked: 40 times | Joined on Jan 2013 @ Nairobi Kenya
Hi'

I feel bad I've messed up my N900, it all started when I tried to install Nitdroid into the internal memory. I was following up from a youtube clip that was showing the steps to follow. I messed up at the point where I was supposed to create a partition using GParted.

After disconnecting my phone, it could not boot, it kept starting (with the vibration) displays the Nokia white screen and then screen fades and over and over again does the same thing.

I have tried connecting it to the same computer and checking from the GParted software but can't see it. Tried mounting it from Terminal but oops, not a trace. Tried using Flasher-3.5 to flash the firmware but cant detect the usb device.

I know this sounds really messed up, but please help me put it back. I won't try this again I promise. I'll stick to maemo. It will be good if i get to my data still intact if possible. I have tried the forum that have been posted relating to this and haven't found a solution from them since this looks different in that I can't get to start the device on itself

Please, kindly assist.

Freddie