View Single Post
With the new upgradeI still have problems with the email deciding to stop working. I think maybe something to do with the scheduler which never seemed to work right for me anyway. The only way to get it to work again is to do a restore from a backup.

I don't think it is anything to do with the upgrade but I am getting better at the hwr. Figuring out the dash at the end of the line where you enter text means you can start entering back at the beginning was a bit of a revelation for me. Obvious really. I wish it was more tuneable though. The line (for descending letters) I find is too far down if you are writing big which seems to help. And I wish there was an indication on screen showing where the limit is for if you will get a space or not. Maybe a line after the last char typed. If to the left it adds to the prodeeding word and to the right you get a space. As a long time Palm user I often find myself doing Grafitti by mistake! The faster I go the less well it works but that is because my printing gets too messy.

Simon