View Single Post
Posts: 198 | Thanked: 219 times | Joined on May 2012 @ Louth / Ireland
Originally Posted by Estel View Post
Unfortunately, I'm absolutely awkard at drawing and mockups. I suppose, that photos of prototypes (when will move to milling them in alu) must be enough, although, it's going to be rather close to finishing project.

Thank for being interested in it, though!
Just an idea that might speed up things a bit, why don't You publish some photos of already set up equipment/tools/etc. on first page. That would put some thought into hungry minds, and get some donations - it's way better support something that at least You can see (kind of trial/demo alfa ver. that community can test).
Alsow I was thinking You could post list of the things You still have to purchase due to start, with more or less accurate pricing of each one of them. So at the end we all can see how much more You need. Like target amount of cash, with for example list of supporters.
That list afterwards may be (by Yourself) transfered on web page - simple list of nick names - which can be trigerred by scanning QR Code placed at the inside of back cover, there is good few options to do this on alloy.

Those are the things You might do, in my opinion, to encourage support and all good things that goes with that - cash flow.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Garrett_PL For This Useful Post: