View Single Post
Posts: 1,463 | Thanked: 1,916 times | Joined on Feb 2008 @ Edmonton, AB
okay well i think i tried both debug and release, it just did the same thing.
more importantly, i thought the qt mobility 1.2 package supported the location stuff fully since someone else was complaining about the performance... If I try to run an app compiled with it, I get errors like this:
Code:
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility18QGeoRoutingManager14calculateRouteERKNS_16QGeoRouteRequestE used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility16QGeoRouteRequestC1ERK5QListINS_14QGeoCoordinateEE used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility9QGeoPlaceC1ERKS0_ used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZThn8_NK10QtMobility15QGraphicsGeoMap5shapeEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZNK10QtMobility11QGeoAddress6streetEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility11QGeoAddressC1Ev used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility19QGeoMapPixmapObjectC2Ev used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZNK10QtMobility13QGeoMapObject7mapDataEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZNK10QtMobility9QLandmark4nameEv used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: symbol _ZN10QtMobility9QGeoPlaceD1Ev used by debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo found in none of the libraries.
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: 79 other similar warnings have been skipped (use -v to see them all).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libQtXml.so.4 could be avoided if "debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libQtDBus.so.4 could be avoided if "debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-shlibdeps: warning: dependency on libpthread.so.0 could be avoided if "debian/mapsdemo/opt/mapsdemo/bin/mapsdemo" were not uselessly linked against it (they use none of its symbols).
i:\qtsdk\maemo\4.6.2\madbin\dpkg-gencontrol: warning: unknown substitution variable ${misc:Depends}
and of course it doesn't work on-device, it says undefined symbol and one of the missing things above...

The Following User Says Thank You to Creamy Goodness For This Useful Post: