View Single Post
Posts: 1,067 | Thanked: 2,383 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Finland
Originally Posted by wolke View Post
does anyone have a reasonable way to backup and restore accounts for email?

the other half, it either prompts for the passwords at each reboot, or it does this weird thing where it prompts for the username and email constantly, and then no matter what you enter, it doesnt work. both problems do not go away unless you remove the aegis mount points and account dir, and manually re-enter the accounts.
If you re-create accounts aegis stores by using openmode keys. it remembers the passwords accross reboots.

What goes to backup and restore, if you use backup&restore framework with opensh capabilities from shellscript you can also restore email accounts without any problems.

I always have aegis fully running when beeing in open mode, and I have everything working without problems. Stock kernel with AEGIS_FIXED_ORIGIN export does miracles
Disclaimer: all my posts in this forum are personal trolling and I never post in any official capacity on behalf of any company.

Last edited by rainisto; 2013-03-04 at 21:20.