View Single Post
Posts: 738 | Thanked: 819 times | Joined on Jan 2012 @ Berlin
Hello, I have not canceled my order. But I really can understand you very well. I'm all well on the nerves. ' The whole " soon " in " short time " info are no longer funny .
Gives us the community little info about the hardware and operating system development.
Any Native programs that are being programmed by Jolla ? Any updates in sight ? Any info production in China? Are the smartphones on the way to Finland ? You may already arrived and only need to be programmed ? If you installed with a newer update ? I mean, there are soooo many things where you can tell us !

Unlike in turn , we have been waiting sooo long , we can wait the 2-3 weeks . Just give us the info if it really works before Christmas !?
I think more will most surely know at all. Perhaps even more when it is scheduled with the shipping !

Regarding the native programs. Since I will agree with you . This will continue to be a problem. Android apps are nice and great, but does not make the thing.
The community will certainly have to donate their time for it again .
Programs such as SoundHound , Shazam , Skype, Whatapp etc. Jolla for legal reasons probably not native port .

brings unique programs. e.g. xmpp files send / telephony. This has NO other mobile operating system. I bet those "little" things will get you much further. (it is only an example)

Jolla: Please build your first OS for Jolla smartphones. Fix bugs and co and the wishes of the community perceive BEFORE you want your OS ported to other Android smartphones.

Excuse me for my bad english use Google translator because I do not know all the words

The Following User Says Thank You to cvp For This Useful Post: