View Single Post
Posts: 704 | Thanked: 241 times | Joined on Dec 2011 @ Johannesburg - South Africa
Hey guys, as the topic says, where to from here? Had the N9 from release date, awesome phone, even with all the challenges we faced along the way, lack of apps etc, watching Wazapp grow etc. Unfortunately the phone has aged big time.

Now I'm stuck between Android or WP, definately not IOS. Spending a week using my friend's Galaxy Note 2, he uses my N9. Damn fast phone with a killer screen. And wow what a huge choice of apps, am not used to that thanx to N9. Am not sure I like Android UI though, or Windows blocks too, am not really hopeful about waiting for Jolla too, I'm afraid the history of N9 might repeat itself, don't line the 2 halves story too.

I suppose if U can't beat them, join them. At this moment am thinking of Note 2, for the big screen (no need to carry a tablet), Good battery life, reliable native Apps like Facebook etc, no need to find replacements. Important Banking App, Speed, easy to use browsers, good speakers and a super responsive Keyboad.

What do U guys suggest, am due for upgrade next month or so.

Last edited by Muzimak; 2013-06-30 at 15:14.