View Single Post
Originally Posted by ysss View Post
As far as resisting yellow tinge and body feel, I think Bodyguardz is better than Invisible Shield. But if you ever get any bubbles on 'body stickers' (like invisble shield or bodyguardz), especially on the edge, then say good bye to it within a week. The bubble will expand, gather dusts and becomes unsightly\unprotective very quickly. And bubbles in the corners\joints are very easy to develop, especially if you pocket your phones. I'd reckon you take it in\out of the pocket at least 50 times a day.

I've bought various phone protectors over the years, from $5 'condoms' to $150 leather cases (By vaja).. and they'd all be too thick\bulky\restrictive for the already-thick N900. So I'm just gonna use it nude, with a good matte screen protector, unless I go 'outdoor'.
My concern has always been more about dropping it. As careful as I have been with the n800, I still managed to drop it <10 times in the time I've owned it. Granted there's not much to show the damage besides a few body scratches that are purely cosmetic.

"Meamo!" sounds like what Zorro would say to catherine zeta jones... after she slaps him for looking at her dirtily...