View Single Post
Posts: 943 | Thanked: 3,228 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Zagreb
the thing is, we here know him. And we know why he is beating the dead horse over and over. But the reason for that is ancient history and when someone from the outside stumbles on his crap like here https://blog.jolla.com/oulumo/ he's got no background but only sees seeds of doubt.
For us, he's just a troll. For jolla he's a...... whatever. But doing this to chen really is as low as it can get since this project has nothing to do with jolla except that it will use its OS. But jolla didn't initiate this and can't scam (you like that word Dave, don't you) him or anybody else. I personaly have zero interest in 4:3 8" tablet without cellular connectifity just like I had for the original one so I'll skip this. But I believe that chen will make it just like with that keyboard moto mod because he has some connections and experience (after all, he had some proposals even before this) and he's not promising anything unrealistic, just a device that was once built and components are still available.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kinggo For This Useful Post: