View Single Post
Posts: 1,548 | Thanked: 7,510 times | Joined on Apr 2010 @ Czech Republic
Originally Posted by Reeby View Post
Cheers!

That'd be cool! Also (sorry, haven't been checking the tickets lately) I've noticed that of all GPS aps I have on my device the only one that allows me to easily save my current position as a POI is.....Sygic. I mean - just one click and you're at the input menu to enter, say a "Treasure chest location" ))) But seriously - just one-click action to pinpoint your position would be nice, wouldn't it?
This will be a part of the planned POI functionality, current position should be just one of many possibilities for adding new POI.
But a good point with the single click position adding, that could be also a nice and practical feature. It could work like this:
  • "enable single click POI" somewhere in the POI menu
  • a new button on the map screen shows up called "position as POI"
  • when you press the button, name + description input menu pops up

Originally Posted by zombiepig View Post
Searching in google maps for "pizza near -37.83582, 144.88190" works, but I don't get these results in modrana. Is there a debug mode I can enable to get a log or something?
I dragged the map all the way to those coordinates (Australia, BTW ) and also no results. Ill try to find what is causing it.

Originally Posted by extendedping View Post
search for beer instead.
Searching for custom queries is planed.

The Following User Says Thank You to MartinK For This Useful Post: