View Single Post
Posts: 2,225 | Thanked: 3,822 times | Joined on Jun 2010 @ Florida
So about three years ago, when I started using FileBox, I really liked the black folder icons of the Black Plastic theme, but preferred the other icons of the Humanity theme.

So I did some very basic fiddling in GIMP, to make gray-scaled, Black Plastic folder icon equivalents of all of the folder type icons that the Humanity theme had available which Black Plastic did not have. I meant to put them up here for anyone to grab who wanted them, or maybe even throw it up as a FileBox theme in the repository, I just never got around to it.

So yeah... I don't even use FileBox anymore (switched to Hamster Filer), but I didn't want to just toss these away in case anyone out there wanted to use them, so here they are.

It's really nothing impressive, but I enjoyed having it as my theme when FileBox was my main N900 filebrowser. Someday I might get around to actually putting it in the repos and maintaining it properly, but until then, here it is. For the time being I am just leaving it here for anyone who wants to use it with no plans of coming back to it in the foreseeable future.

BlackHumanity.tar.gz contains the entire mashed-up theme - all Humanity icons, except the Black Plastic folder icons which were copied over where available, and made by me where equivalents were not available. The only other edit is that I gray-scaled the circular arrow in the orient_auto.png file, because I'm a fan of gray-ness and liked it better that way. This is useful if you wanted to just drop it into the FileBox theme folder and set FileBox to use it as a theme immediately.

BlackHumanityEditsIconsOnly.tar.gz contains just the folder icons I made, and the aforementioned edited orient_auto.png file, in case someone wants to grab just that and not download the entire 'theme' folder.

[Edit] Found this too:
BlackHumanityEditsIconsXFCs.tar.gz contains the .xfc files for the folder icons, where I had things on multiple layers and stuff which is obviously much more useful for making edits or doing other things with them, than the .png files.

Last edited by Mentalist Traceur; 2013-10-19 at 17:14. Reason: Edit 1: Oops forgot to attach the actual files. Edit 2: Added .xfc files

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mentalist Traceur For This Useful Post: