View Single Post
Posts: 772 | Thanked: 183 times | Joined on Jul 2005 @ Montclair, NJ (NYC suburbs)
Swissboy's comments in this and a few other posts contradict themselves, so maybe he's just trying to raise the 770's profile in a very heated forum. Or maybe theres's a video tablet coming from Apple and it has some capabilities similar to the 770's, although with a very different focus.

What doesn't ring true to me is the statement "Nokia has officially delayed our product the 770 to see the final offering from Apple and to make adjustments if need be. (i.e boost our performance with more ram on shipping so I am told."

To me, this feels like retro-fitting a known fact into a rumor to make it more plausible. In an earlier post, Swissboy says his information is from his friend at Apple, and here it's from seeing Apple's tablet at Nokia. I'd expect that anything seen there would be under NDA, so it seems this whole thing doesn't hold water.

Someone at macrumors said it, the whole site is rumors so that's the only wait to treat something like this with such insubstantial explanations.